Monday, December 19, 2011

so, yeah I have no hair left.


I did what I thought I would never do. I cut all of my hair.

LOL not literally, but it is so short. On my birthday, September 9th I cut my hair pretty short, after I grew it out for about 2 years. I had a "Lob" the long bob. Now I have the "Bob" and I feel so naked. My hairdresser gave me a "undercut" I thought she was shaving the back of my head, luckily she didn't, but I feel like it was close enough to shaving my head. I never thought my hair was going to be this short. The complete bottom of my hair, that layer is probably a few millimeters, yes, you read that right, not centimeters- millimeters. I LOVE putting my hair up in ponytails, but I guess I won't be going that anytime soon now. The pictures really don't show how short my hair actually is. Let's just say Sheldon has more hair than I do and that really weirds me out. & I think it bothers him too, but he's nice enough to not say anything about it. Everyone that saw it says they love the way it looks. I like it, I can't say that I love it though. I like the front, but I'm still on the fence about the back- at this very moment I'm leaning more towards disliking it right now. Hopefully it will grow on me soon.


by the way, Sheldon said I look like a mushroom- what do you guys think? :(
<3

-ashxo

No comments:

Post a Comment