Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Random Makeup Survey

Makeup Survey.

Eyes:

What is your favorite mascara? MAC's Dazzlelash or Revlon's Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara.
What is you favorite eye primer/base? Urban Decay Primer Potion
What are your 5 favorite eyeshadows? Naked & Buck- UD, Vanilla-MAC. I don't have a lot of "favourites"
What color eyeshadow looks best on you? Purples & Golds
What color eyeshadow looks bad on you? None, I wear every colour of the rainbow, and then some.
Do you define your brows? Sometimes.
What are your favorite liquid, gel, & pencil eyeliners? Liquid- Lise Waiter Encre Noir. Gel- MAC Blacktrack. Pencil- Urban Decay 24 hour.
Do you curl your lashes before applying mascara? Sometimes.
What drugstore eyeshadows do you find the best? Quo
Do you wear false lashes? Yup, love em'.


Lips:

What is the lip color you wear the most? I wear a lot of colours, I love oranges and corals, but I also love purples and pinks and nude too!
What lip color do you wear on special occasions? Red or an orange.
What is your favorite lip balm? I don't have one.
What is your favorite lipstick? I have too many, but right now I've been wearing Revlon's Stormy Pink.
What is your favorite lipgloss? Estee Lauders High Gloss- Golden Goddess.
Do you prefer lipgloss to have a flavor or no? No.
Do you like matte finish or shimmer finish more? Matte, or shiny... never shimmery.
Do you wear lip liner? Yes, pretty much daily.
What lip colors look best on you? Every colour, pink, purple, orange, browns, nudes, reds.


Face:

Do you wear blush/bronzer? Yes, everyday.
Do you wear face primer? Yes, everyday.
Do you wear highlighter? Yes, I switch them up daily.
What is your favorite liquid foundation NARS SHEER GLOW!
What is your favorite concealer? Lise Watier Portfolio Corrector Wheel.
Do you wear powder to set your liquid foundation or concealer? Yes, I change them up a lot too.
Are you warm-toned or cool toned? More so cool toned.
Do you wash your face daily? Twice a day.
Do you exfoliate when needed? At least once a week.
What is your favorite moisturizer? One by Nivea, I don't remember the name.
Do you prefer shimmer finish or matte finish? Matte?

One’s that aren’t categorized:

What is your favorite part on your makeup routine? Eyes, for sure.
What do you bring in your makeup travel bag? Waaaay too much. Several different mascaras, eyeshadows, lipsticks, foundations.. everything. I always over pack when it comes to makeup.
Who is your biggest inspiration makeup wise? Anything really, I just get ideas then I try and recreate them.
What are your favorite makeup brushes? Quo, a few MAC, and one Sigma.
What is your favorite palette? URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE. One word- Amazing.
What is your your favorite makeup brand overall? I love Revlon for drug store, and NARS for high end.
What is your one product you can not live without? Nars Sheer Glow Foundation.
What is your favorite makeup look? I love doing a pinup look- SO simple, but so sexy.
When did you start using makeup? Probably when I was about 14 or 15.
Your everyday makeup routine? Wash, moisturize, prime, correct, foundation, conceal, powder, eyeshadow, liner, mascara, brows, contour, blush, highlight, lips.
What is your favorite makeup remover? Kiko... too bad it's only in Italy..
How often do you wear makeup? If not everyday, then every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment