Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dior Makeup



I know in the beauty world we have all seen this makeup look before at least one time-it's from a dior runway show.. but I'm not too sure what year it was done. I have a picture folder on my computer filled with makeup inspiration photos, and photo's of makeup looks that I want to try out, so finally after several months of having that folder, I opened it up two nights ago and grabbed a bunch of makeup and recreated the look. I don't mind the way it turned out, I know I can do better then that but for now I'll leave it at that. Let me know what you think of the look, it's super easy & if you want to see a tutorial on the look then feel free to ask. I obviously don't have all of the products that they used, but I tried to just use what I had. I didn't have any lashes close to the ones that the models had on so in the photo I'm wearing THREE pairs of falsies (my eyes were so heavy LOL)!

-ashgammon xo

2 comments: